Are you interested in learning about the outdoor power equipment market? If so, this study may supply the information you’ve been searching for. The study was conducted by telephone with a total of 800 commercial grass cutters (lawn maintenance services and landscape contractors). To ensure a representative sample, we randomly select from Yellow Page listings. The survey was conducted in February 2020.
There are separate reports available for each of the following products:
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Riding Mowers
- String Trimmers
- Portable Yard Blowers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Lawn Edgers
- Chain Saws
Each report includes:
- Estimated consumer purchases
- Type of power: gas, electric, battery
- Reasons for purchasing or not purchasing battery powered
- Brand shares
- Place of purchase
- Reason for purchasing at that location
- Price paid
- Month bought
- Methods used to gather product information & best method to use
- Demographics (age and gender of respondent, geographic region, annual household income, number in household, children under 18 in household, employment, occupation, own/rent, and highest level of education.)
- *Note: included for riding mowers is: size of lot, horsepower, cutting width, and zero-turn radius
Reports are available individually for each of the products. Discounted pricing is available when purchasing two or more OPE Consumer Market reports.
For more information, including a detailed outline, and/or to purchase, please contact Irwin Broh Research.